Friday, November 16, 2012

Virginia is having sex again

Virginia, my 16-year-old daughter, is having sex again, after being abstinent for a year.  No, I am not happy.  However, I have tried to guide her to be sexually empowered, by conveying the message to her that she is the keeper of her body & only very worthy people should be given the honor of having sex with her.  Of course, she is 16, so what I perceive as worthy & what she perceives as worthy are two different things.

I did refill her birth control prescription, made sure she had enough condoms, & insisted that I meet the new boy.  She is a little wonky about me meeting the boy, because I am a bit intimidating, in person.  However, I have learned from experiences that if she think life will be easier for her, she will abide by my request.


No comments:

Post a Comment