Monday, November 19, 2012

Thomas Disappoints

After waiting a week, I finally got the opportunity to talk to Thomas, my secondary boyfriend, about his friend, Max, dating me.  His response was not a surprise, but a HUGE disappointment.  While laying in bed, he covered his head like a small child & said, "I am well aware that Max wants to date you.  You think we have something to talk about with Max, but we do not.  I have nothing to do with that situation."  I was speechless.

As a healthy polyamorous person, communication is the cornerstone of my world.  In one moment, he completely disassociated me & seemingly went into denial.  I am completely happy with my actions.  I did what was necessary for me to be comfortable with the situation.  

I am not sure what to do with Thomas now, except I have downgraded him to booty call.  Perhaps Max will fill his spot.  Perhaps not.  It will be fun finding out one way of the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment