Saturday, November 24, 2012

Max's First Sleepover

For logical reasons, I am spending my first overnight with Max, my guy crush, this evening.  Because I am working as a wrench wench late into the morning, perhaps 3am, & Max lives within a few blocks of where I will be working, it only makes sense to stay at his place, rather than driving 40 minutes home.

Max is fully aware of my parameters & knows I will not have sex with him, until we are checked for STDs & James, my primary partner, is accepting of the relationship.  Since we have only known each other for a few weeks, we are not even close to either of those things happening.

Max says all he really wants to do is hold & kiss me.  However, I am not dumb.  I know he also wants to put his penis inside of me.  I am very curious as to how things unfold.  A man that knows & accepts his potential partner's boundaries is very special.  I hope he can be that man :)


No comments:

Post a Comment