Monday, November 5, 2012

Matthew's Appearance & Sex

I went to New York City, with my old boyfriend Matthew recently.  We dated for about two years, until 6 months after my arrest.  I told him I was uninterested in continuing to date him, because we live several states away.  However, in reality, I preferred not to date him anymore, because he became physically unattractive to me over the years.

Yes, I realize all of this sounds very shallow.  In reality, I think many people would like to stop having sex with a current partner, because they find them unattractive.   Luckily, because I am polyamorous, if I find one partner too unattractive to have sex with them, I can take on a new partner, but still love the original one.  

I still love Matthew.  I just have a hard time seeing him naked, without becoming uneasy.  Whenever we are together he goes on & on about us getting back together, even asking "Can we be lovers again?"  I am definitely not interested in that.  But, I do like hanging out with him.  

What should I do?    You I ditch him completely or continue to explain that I am not interested in having a romantic relationship with him & allow him to make the decision to see me or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment