Saturday, November 3, 2012

"Please, please, don't let that be him."

I had a funny incident with my whore visitor yesterday.  I am in a great space, in which I can see the main street, by looking out my window.  I connected with my visitor & told him to join me, in 5 minutes.  I then looked out the window, to see when he arrived, so I could unlock the front door.

To my surprise, an awkward old white man with a limp passed me first.  I thought, "Please, please, don't let that be him.  I didn't think he sounded like an old awkward white guy."

Fortunately, several moments after the old man passed, a young yummy black guy, got out of his car & walked up my front steps.  I was so excited, I nearly jumped into his lap, giggling & telling him the story.  He laughed too.

He had the most delicious cock.  I could have played with him all day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment