Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Six cocks later...

My libido has been on a rampage for the last two days, so I think I must be getting ready to menstruate.  Six cocks later, I had my most profitable day as a cock sucker yesterday at $1450.00.  Normally, when it's a boy's first visit, I chat with him for 30 minutes, so he is not so nervous & then I explain my cock sucking fetish, etc.  For the last two days, I simply greeted them at the door on my knees, riding a vibrator, & ready to drink every last drop of their cum, after milking their balls with a blowjob that lasts an hour.  Yes, I can suck cock, without the use of hands for an hour.  I actually kind of zone out a bit, as I am doing it. By the end, they are doing back arches, as their body starts to shake, toes curl, dripping precum, & fingers go numb.  I have at least one boy a week who passes out.  I take it as a compliment.  I am often told that it was the best or longest blowjob they have ever received.

I completely love my job, except for the muscle strain on my neck & shoulders.  Hopefully, a massage will take care of that.  A grumpy cocksucker is a bad cocksucker. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment