Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Max & I get comfortable

Max & I spent 5 hours with each other yesterday.  He said he is "taken" by me.  As a popular bartender in a large city, he is usually surrounded by woman who are not confident & want to jump into bed with him immediately.  I do not.  I want to go slowly.

I also seem to make him slightly, but excitingly, uncomfortable.  For example, when we went back to his place, after brunch, he sat all the way across the room from me, although I was sitting on a couch that could have accommodated both of us.  After we chatted for twenty minutes, I asked "Why did you choose to sit in that chair?"  His excuse was, "It's the most comfortable chair in the room"  When I cock my head to the side he continued, saying "I am used to people coming to me".  I replied "Please come sit next to me.  It would make me happy."  He responded with "I knew you were going to ask that.  Now that you have, I am going to stay here."  Eventually, he decided to join me on the coach & was rewarded with my touch.  However, it was "his idea".

Max it much like Thomas is.  He is guarded.  Hopefully, unlike Thomas, he will become comfortable with me & allow himself to get lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment