Sunday, November 11, 2012

Disneyland Cancelled

Because Matthew has asked for money for his retail store, I have asked him to cancel our planned New Years vacation to Disneyland.  He agreed to do so, but for other reasons.  He said the chick who was organizing the trip for 10 people for the week actually did not negotiate a good package.  The rate would have been $2500, not counting the Disney tickets or anything else.  That is not even worth considering for two people.

In the meantime, I have decided to stay home & plan something for New Year's Eve.  I am thinking dinner & then a burlesque show, with a dozen close friends.  Maybe a party bus to take us to the event.  I also decided to stay at home, rather than see Matthew for New Year's Eve, because I am tired of having to do the whole "I-wanna-be-your-boyfriend-again" dance.  I will, of course, invite Matthew to the festivities, but he will likely say no, considering he will not be my only focus.


No comments:

Post a Comment