Thursday, November 15, 2012

Matthew says no to New Year's Eve

I had my conversation with Matthew about not visiting with him for New Year's, but inviting him to my area instead.  As you recall, the reason was to save money & to give me an excuse not be his complete focus, considering I feel guilty for not wanting to try to have another romantic relationship with him.  I also feel like I would have a better time with a group of people, rather than with him alone.

As predicted, he declined the invitation, because I would be focused on other people.  However, he said he would create another way for us to have fun together in January or February.  He also added that he realizes I am not interested in him romantically & I should stop feeling guilty, because he is a grown man & can make his own decisions.

He is absolutely right.  I will no longer dwell on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment