Monday, November 12, 2012

No personal information, please

I have asked Thomas, my secondary boyfriend, for advice on my New Year's Eve plans, because he is part owner of the restaurant I would like to use.  The downside is he has not shared his ownership in the restaurant with me, so I have to be a bit manipulative.

Thomas is kind of funny that way.  He shares very few personal things with anyone, even me, & he does not like to hear about my personal world, although he contributes to it.  I would go absolutely crazy with such a philosophy, if it was not for having James, my primary partner, who is not emotionally immature.

At one point, we discussed having unprotected sex, which would require me to get on birth control.  At first, he said yes.  However, later he declined, saying that after he researched birth control, he found out that often times weight gain is a side effect.  Knowing I am in the process of loosing weight, he did not believe that was a good idea.  

He does not want to discuss our personal lives, but he researched birth control for me?!  That's one of the most personal things a guy can do.


No comments:

Post a Comment