Saturday, October 27, 2012

"THAT'S the girl i want to show my cock to!!"

ron-2046: Hey you!! :)

Me: HELLO :)
 
Me: sorry about the caps
 
ron-2046: no prob
 
Me: :)
 
ron-2046: you're really interesting!
 
Me: thank you
 
ron-2046: and it's nice of you to im me even though i don't meet your exacting criteria!

WOW! HE READ MY PROFILE. COOL BEANS.

 
ron-2046: know what i think is the most intriguing thing about you?
 
Me: I am happy to chat with anyone .
 
Me: what?
 
ron-2046: that you can't live without "making people wiggle and squirm - physically and mentally!"
 
ron-2046: i love that too, but mostly physically! ;)

WELL, DUH. YOU ARE A GUY. OF COURSE YOU ARE GOING TO HEAD FOR THE PHYSICAL THING.

 
Me: cool beans
 
ron-2046: so you've got one boyfriend at this point?

IMPRESSIVE. HE DID READ MY PROFILE. AT LEAST TO THAT PART.

 
Me: yes
 
ron-2046: can i ask you a random question?
 
Me: yes
 
ron-2046: do you like it when a guy is shaved smooth?

I HATE QUESTIONS LIKE THIS, BECAUSE I AM A SEX EDUCATOR, SO I HAVE A TENDACY TO ANSWER THEM TRUTHFULLY, IN THE NAME OF EDUCATION. HOWEVER, MOST OF THE TIME THE BOYS JUST ASK TO GAGE IF I AM INTERESTED IN THEM SEXUALLY. SO HERE GOES…

 
Me: it depends on the nature of our realtionship. If I use toys on him, it is better
 
ron-2046: got it . . . i don't smoke! ;)

READ THE PROFILE. HE DOES GET A GOLD STAR FOR THAT.


Me: :)
 
ron-2046: how many people are you im'ing with?

FEELING LEFT OUT?

 
ron-2046: you must be popular, because you're a cute one!
 
Me: just you
 
ron-2046: sweet
 
Me: :)
 
ron-2046: i'm horny (big surprise, huh?)

YEAP, I KNEW THAT WAS COMING. I WILL TAKE BACK MY GOLD STAR.

 
Me: terribly
 
ron-2046: lol
 
ron-2046: cut that out, i'm at work! they'll wonder why i'm laughing in here!
 
Me: :)
 
ron-2046: hmmmm
 
ron-2046: i'm just reading . . .and liking it!
 
Me: reading what? my profile?
 
ron-2046: yes!! silly
 
Me: :)
 
ron-2046: i want to meet you

THAT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, CONSIDERING YOU LIVE IN ANOTHER STATE & YOU HAVE SAID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING INTERESTING TO ME.

 
Me: thank you
 
ron-2046: the pic with the purple hair and glasses is HOT
 
Me: thank you again
 
ron-2046: THAT'S the girl i want to show my cock to!! :)

JEEBUS, WHAT A GENTLEMAN.

 
Me: thanks for sharing
 
ron-2046: lol
 
ron-2046: you're welcome!
 
Me: I was being sarcastic.
 
ron-2046: no, really?
 
Me: yes, really
 
ron-2046:got it!
 
Me: :)
 
ron-2046: so - want to make me squirm?
 
Me: I dont really have the kind of connection with you that would lead me to want to do that. sorry
 
ron-2046: okay! i guess i'll sign off!
 
Me: please

No comments:

Post a Comment