Wednesday, October 24, 2012

James makes a HUGE mistake

James, my primary boyfriend, just emailed Thomas, my secondary boyfriend, his work hours, from my whore email account.  James has access to my whore email account, because it links to my website & calendar.  He also often times screens potential new visitors.

Thomas responded to the email, by believing it was from another person on the work site, but wondering what happened to her other email address. Thomas does not know I have returned to whoring, after my arrest 4 years ago.  Although it would not surprise him, considering we met through the industry, with him being a former client.

We have decided to say nothing to Thomas & see what happens.  He could be so busy that he overlooks the odd email & does not catch on.  That would be a stroke of luck, since Thomas is incredibly smart & quick.  In reality, all he has to do is google that email address & everything attached to my whoring will pop up, including my website & reviews.

I am not sure how Thomas would react, if he thinks he knows what's going on.  He has this thing about not sharing personal details about his life with me, so he may decide not to ask any personal questions of me.

He may react negatively, believing I have been have sex with a bunch of different people, without discussing it with him first.  In reality, I do not have penetration sex with my visitors.  I don't even get undressed.  I doubt that would matter to him, if he thinks he has been betrayed.

As for James, I am really angry with him.  He should have been more careful.  Fortunately, I do not have to say anything to him, beyond a "WTF" look.  He knows things could go terribly wrong in this situation.  He also know that it will be his fault if I loose Thomas.

There is nothing more to do that wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment