Friday, October 19, 2012

Phone Sex

I had a lot of fun with my visitor this afternoon.  He has "disappeared" from his job, as a restaurant manager, in order to visit, so he expected some calls to come in, while I was sucking his cock.  Just as he predicted, while I was devouring him, his first call came in.  He looked at me with sadness in his eyes, as he got up to get his phone.  As he spoke, while standing, I crawled on my knees to his position & continued deep throating him.  Hanging up, he returned to his throne & apologized.  I mentioned he might want to get his phone & keep it next to him, in case another call came in.  It did.  

After he finished with the second call, I said "If you want me to continue sucking your cock, you have to be talking to one of your employees on the phone."  He looked at me puzzled.  I explained in more depth.  If we are going to be interrupted anyway, we might as well enjoy it. 

He apprehensively called his restaurant again & asked to speak to someone.  I dutifully began devouring him again.  When he was done with the conversation, he asked for someone else & so on.  After speaking to the seventh person, his cock head was throbbing, with precum oozing out the tip. I asked, "Do you want to cum?"  He responded with "Jesus Christ, yes!"  I said, "Speak to your boss & you can shoot every drop down my throat."  He obliged me & I obliged his cock.

His text message to me, one hour after he left was "What the hell have you done to me?!"


No comments:

Post a Comment