Saturday, October 20, 2012

"I am very proud of you. I am also a little scared of you."

I am in the process of organizing the company I work part-time into part of our local union.  I am in the perfect position to do it successfully & without fear, because I make such great money as a whore.  I don't have to worry about being caught & loosing my job.

As the president of the union said, "You are going to single handedly organize this company".  He is indeed right, considering once a month, when we have our organizational meeting I bring at least one new person & no one else does.  I also created the member's only website that is dedicated to the project & will be released in late January.

James said to me, "I am very proud of you.  I am also a little scared of you."  He knows better than most that when I set my mind to something, I will get what I want.

I wonder how the other employees or owner of the company would feel about a whore organizing the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment