Sunday, October 28, 2012

BabyDaddie Checks & James

I got in trouble with James last night, over giving the BabyDaddie checks to Virginia to manage.  The message I believe I heard from him last week was that he was on board about it.  However, when I approached him for details, in front of Virginia, he became silent & withdrawn, refusing to discuss the matter further.

I was perplexed.  I was sure he did not have a problem earlier.  Apparently, I was wrong.  He was silent for the rest of the evening.  Fortunately, he came to me this morning & said he was never comfortable with the idea, but because I already mentioned it in front of Virginia, we would come to a compromise.

I have learned to listen more carefully.  Hopefully, he has learned to communicate better.

No comments:

Post a Comment