Sunday, October 28, 2012

"SO STOP TAUGHNTING BECAUSE I"M WHITE"

Hello, Matthew~

You may be wasting your time with me. I am only interested in having relationships with people in person. So, chatting with me, may not be to your advantage. I thought I would just be honest & direct with you.


Thanks,

Me

***********************


YOU GO ON YOUR WAY! SO STOP TAUGHNTING BECAUSE I"M WHITE YOU FAGGIT LOVER!


***********************


Yeap, you are a keeper. Thanks for making other people look good.


Cheers,

Me

**********************


Your so welcome. I love feeling good knowing I get e-mails. When people look good, that makes me feel good. I let God, and people be my judge, even when times are not easy.


Cheers,

Matthew

P.S. When I stand on a good rock, it helps see the world better.



AT THIS POINT, I AM UNDER THE DISTINCT IMPRESSION THAT THIS PERSON MAY BE MANIC DEPRESSIVE, CONSIDERING HIS EMAIL EXCHANGE GOES FROM WORDS OF HATE TO WORDS OF SPIRITUAL ENLIGHTENMENT. EITHER WAY, WE WILL HAVE NO MORE COMMUNICATIONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment