Sunday, October 21, 2012

Belching & Farting Blues

I am having problems digesting solid foods.  At first I thought it was just a virus that has been pass around on our recent of of town job.  However, I am realizing that it could be something that's been brewing far longer.

For several years, I have been very gaseous from both ends.  Yeah, I know.  You either want to laugh or cry.  My farts smells like something crawled up inside of me & died.  They last all day.  My belches are loud & long, no matter what I eat.  Even drinking water will cause me to shakes the walls.  Fortunately, I have been able to hide all of that, when I am sucking cock, for my whore visitors.

Five days ago, I could not hold anything solid down for more than 20 minutes.  I figured out I could digest those powered drink mixes, that can be purchased for weight lifters, hot tea, water, & vitamins.  I have been on that stuff, without any overt side effects ever since.

James is rightfully concerned & is in the process of getting us medical insurance.

The belching & farting have stopped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment