Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Arrogant 19-year-old Irish Boy

Boy: so what did you do in the sex industry

Boy: you still active


Me: web design, pro-domme, phone sex, swing club

hostess, etc


Boy: swing clubs rock


Me:
:)

Boy: hostess so your just the ladie who takes coats


Boy: or wher you the type that get involved lol


Me:
No, I get people to have fun

Me:
I am not a swinger, so no.

Boy: awh pity was gonna ask whens your next meet lol


Me:
:)

Boy: iv been to different swinger parties here and the old milfs love attention from young men same over there i hope ?


Me:
single men are not allowed in swing parties, so that usually is not the case

Boy: obviously or then it not swinging lol, iv a swinging partner fear not


Me:
cool beans

Boy: so do they like attention? lol


Me:
everyone likes attention. I dont find older women to be any more desiring of it

Boy: not even from young lovin' lol


Boy: so what you up to at the mo anyhow


Me:
no, in fact I find that most women are nor into anyone younger than 30.

Boy: awh dam


Me:
:)

Boy: and i was hoping on some milf eating


Me:
uh huh

Boy: well il stay at Irish swinging then lol


Me:
cool beans

Me:
I am surprised you allow into the clubs, considering you are not 21.

Boy: lol


Me:
:)

Me:
lol lol like i said irish women love a young fit man

Me:
young fir man & a child are two different things

Boy: lol lol im not a child. thats illegal im a man with the gear for work in prime


Me:
May I ask you something personal?

Boy: yeah


Me:
are you a virgin?

Boy: lol lol lol lol


Boy: no


Me:
I ask, because you are very arrogant when it comes to your sexuality. I find that most people who talk about it so arrogantly are not having it. There is nothing wrong with being a virgin.

Me:
Most people of your age have not had a very meaningful sex life.

Boy: im arrogant in what form. lol im just a straght talker im young fit in good shape and mature women love me


Me:
then why are you on here?

Boy: lol im finished college iv had lots of meaningful love


Me:
okay

Boy: looking for mature women cause they are looser if you dont mind me being rude


Me:
why do you consider them losers?

Boy: looser not losers


Boy: loose as in wild in bet, real good loose pussies being the slang lol


Me:
I see.

Boy: lol im sure


Me:
Well, I wish you the best in finding whatever it is you are looking for.

Boy: lol thanks


Me:
anything else, before I say good-bye?

Boy: lol mail me if your ever in ireland to see if im really a virgin lol lol


Me:
No, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment