Saturday, July 7, 2012

Thomas

I would really love to have a deeply connected romantic relationship with Thomas, my boink buddy.  However, based upon my relationship with him over the last 11 years, it does not seem to be in the cards for us.  We are perpetually off & on.  Sometimes I do not hear from him for 6 months.  Sometimes it's daily.  What always brings us back together is the sex.

Thomas is my favorite sex partner.  He does things to me that no one else can even come close to. He twists my soul, just about every time I am with him.  In other sexual relationships, I am always the one in control, although not in a dominating type of way.  I am the one who guides my partner.

Thomas is different.  The moment he sees me, he is fully erect & ready to play.  It's as though I am his little toy.  He has full domain over my entire body, without a single word.  When he does things that I perceive as slightly romantic, such as deep intimate kissing or cuddling, I melt.

Unfortunately, beyond the bedroom, we seem to be incompatible.  He is unemotional &detached, often times becoming very grumpy.  He is certainly in no position to be a loving additional partner.  Fortunately, I accept our relationship as it is & enjoy every moment I am with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment