Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sarah

I don't understand the relationship James, my boyfriend of 5 years, has with his girlfriend of one year, Sarah.  As someone put it, who had spent a week with Sarah, "She is just one of those people who is just there."  She has no life to her.  She is boring.

It irritates me that James would dedicate any time or energy to someone who was not entertaining.  Perhaps it irritates me even more that he must take time & energy away from me to see her.

I know that the reason he sees her is because she allows his penis to be inserted inside of her vagina.  That's pretty much it, although he uses terms like "girlfriend" & "love" when speaking about her.  I just don't get it.

I have been very good over the last 6 months.  I know that I do not understand their relationship & I know that I cannot control it.  Therefore, I should just let it go.  I do that for the most part, although admittedly I do say something snarky, from time to time.

I am hoping the relationship will fizzle out, which is indeed a possibility, considering she lives in another state & both are looking for people to date that are closer.  James & I know a few women who I would love for him to date.  However, its probably easier for him to just keep things as they are.  After all, sex is sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment