Sunday, July 8, 2012

Thomas & Mexico

Many years ago, Thomas had the opportunity to take me across the county on his motorcycle.  However, in order to go, I had to weigh no more than 148 pounds.  I wanted to go & so I accomplished my goal successfully.  It was the first time I was able to achieve such a large weight loss.

I asked Thomas to do the same thing again.  At first, after thoughtful consideration, he said no, because he did not think he would have the time to dedicate to me.  I was utterly lost.  I wanted to loose the weight again, but nothing over the past five years had worked.

Several days later, he wanted to know how my weight loss was going.  I told him I had not started, because there was no reward in place.  He then explained that although he could not be with me for the entire weight loss journey that he could give me the ultimate reward or punishment.

He said that in the original conversation I had mentioned going to the beach with him for a week, if I could loose all the weight.  That was an easy reward for him to give me, considering he stays at a family beach house regularly, during the spring, before rental season begins.  However, he mentioned that going to the beach could mean any beach, including Mexico.

I got excited.  Thomas & I had gotten our SCUBA diving certification in Mexico 10 years earlier.  But, we had not returned & our relationship soured, although we have remain in each other's lives.

The punishment was something as bad as the reward was great.  I have agreed to work for him free of charge in an amount that is equal to a trip to Mexico for a week, $1400.  I am very business minded & the thought of doing any work for free, drives me nuts.

In our last email communication a few minutes ago, Thomas asked "Any rules, conditions, or terms from your end?"  That's where it stands.  I am really excited.  I am also really nervous.

I do have ulterior motives in doing all of this.  Yeah, it would be fabulous to have a bikini body on a beach in Mexico.  However, I am hoping that going to Mexico, with Thomas, will allow him to see me a potential romantic partner, rather than just a boink buddy.   We did have that chemistry many years ago.  Could it happen again?

No comments:

Post a Comment