Saturday, July 7, 2012

Children & Phone Sex

I have a little booger who keeps interrupting my beauty sleep, by calling my phone sex number.  The first time he called, he hung up.  That, sadly, is very typical.  However, when he finally got the courage to say "Hello", he sounded very young.  When I asked him how old he was, he replied, "14".  When I said, "You have to be 18, in order to do a call", he responded "Okay, I am 18".  When I asked, "Do you have a credit card?", he answered "Yes, I just use my parents".  I immediately hung up.  I really want to put him over my lap & give him a good spanking.  However, if he is calling a phone sex number at 14, I am pretty sure he would probably like that.

I have requested that his number be blocked.  That takes several hours, if not days.  Hopefully he got the message when I politely told him to screw off the first time.

Back to my beauty sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment