Wednesday, July 11, 2012

GenCon Invitation

I have the opportunity to go to GenCon (http://www.gencon.com/) this year.  I am not a gamer, but I LOVE watching people & my old boyfriend, Mathew, has invited me to go with him, all expenses paid.  Mathew is what people would call an AlphaGeek, because he owns a gaming store.

Mathew & I stopped being intimate with each other 4 years ago, because I became unattrated to him physically.  To be more polite, I told him that it was because he lived several states away & long distance relationships did not work for me.  However, even with that he seems to still be in love with me saying, "I've come pretty far, and I want you. I can't own you, & I can't live with you, or give you the constant love that you need everyday.  My biggest regret.  But I have never stopped wanting you, even if I've dulled the ache with lesser women."  Yes!  He can write.

I'm not sure what to do with this.  I think I do want to go to GenCon, just for the amusement.  But, I do not want to give him any ideas about having a new relationship with me.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment