Sunday, June 2, 2013

Email Address Set Up & Etiquette


Before you begin finding a reputable sexworker, you have to set up a few things to protect yourself & your privacy.  First, create an email address that is specifically for whoremongering.  Do not be a dumb ass & use your current personal, school, or business email address.

Yes, I know what you are thinking.

1.  "Maybe she will feel more comfortable if she sees I am a legitimate business owner & therefore, my business email address will help in that endevour".

2.  "I have not used my current email address for anything important & therefore, there is no need to get another one."

WRONG!  I had one who emailed me from his old college email account, after he had long since graduated.  When I did a search on Google for anything connected to his email address, nothing popped up.  However, when I went to the school's website & popped in his email address to search EVERYTHING popped up, from his full name to his birth date, as well as all the papers for which he had received awards.

Just assume all of your old email addresses are linked to something you do not want a complete stranger, doing something illegal to know.  It's that simple.  Just get a new email address, specifically for whoring.  My favorite email program happens to be Gmail.

Once you set up your account, be sure to use a fake name when you register.  Make is sound legitimate, such as "Richard Evans", not "Pussy Licker" (Yes, I really did get that one).  Make the email address sound legitimate too, such as "MatthewHarrington@gmail.com", not "IPay4Pussy@gmail.com"

Remember, reputable providers are looking for signs & reasons not to see you.  Do not give them one.

In your email, be very polite & not a horny dumb ass, with poor grammar, who alludes to sex and money.  Something like..

"Hello.  My name is Mike.  I recently saw your wonderful reviews on The Erotic Review.  I am very interested in meeting you & I noticed, based upon reading your website, that you prefer emailing, rather than talking on the phone.  I wanted to know what's the next thing I need to do, in order to visit."

You see that?  Nice pleasant introduction, giving her a compliment, alluding to her website, without bringing up sex or money.  Mike would be good to go in this situation. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment