Monday, June 10, 2013

BabyDaddie's Girlfriend

I decided to do something I have never done in the past, in regard to my ex-husband & BabyDaddie.  I contacted his current girlfriend to see if she could talk some sense in him, about his unwillingness to pay for half of his child's dental issues.

I absolutely love his girlfriend & I am sure why she remains with him, nonetheless I am very respectful of the position she holds in his life.  So, I went to her & explained that if BabyDaddie did not agree to pay for half of the medical care, as detailed in the divorce degree, I would be forced to go to court.  In that case, the worst possible scenario for him would be paying 70% of the costs, all attorney's fees, all court costs, & hiking up his monthly child support.  That's something I absolutely do not want to do, because in the end, the only people who really win, when going to court, are the attorneys.

The problem is BabyDaddie would be very upset if he found out that Girlfriend & I even discussed him.  So, if she does not pop the conversation on her own, her next in will be when I file the court papers & he is served.  I'm sure she will know immediately, because he will call her immediately to complain.  Hopefully, at that point, she will say something like "Have you talked to an attorney?  Maybe it's a good idea, before you go to court.  It can't hurt."

Fingers crossed...


No comments:

Post a Comment