Monday, June 3, 2013

"Don't be naughty, Alex"

The set up of the agency is I have a group of girls who are listed on the agency website as agency girls. Once they get great reputations & their own place to entertain they become "independent girls".  However, in reality, I am answering all the phones.  

Alex, a new regular, who has been seeing the girls for the last two months, emailed Tonya, asking for a visit today at 2:30pm, which she agreed to.  Ten minutes later, he emailed someone else, requesting the same time.  I knew what he was doing & replied to his email, saying no one was available at 2:30pm, knowing he already scheduled the visit with Tonya.  He did not let it go.  This time he called the agency & asked if I wasn't sure someone was not available.  I said "Aren't you seeing Tonya at 2:30pm?"  He was speechless.  I then said "Don't be naughty, Alex".  He apologized profusely & hung up.  10 minutes later, he texted Tonya to cancel the visit.  Gee, I wonder why?  Guilt must have set in & he could not face her in person.

Men can be such dumb asses around pussy.


No comments:

Post a Comment