Thursday, June 6, 2013

"Don't bring my name into this!"



I could see the finish line, when it came to dealing with BabyDaddie, considering Virginia  my daughter, is nearly 17. However, now that she needs to have cavities filled & all her wisdom teeth pulled, which is not covered by the insurance, he refuses to pay for half, although it's considered an "extraordinary" medical expense. Unfortunately, for him, I knew that would be his reaction & did my legal research & contacted my attorney, before I asked nicely for him to help. Now, if I file paperwork with the courts, he will more than likely have to pay for a much larger percentage. Hopefully, he will decide to play nicely over the weekend, before I get to the courthouse.



He keeps blessing me & saying "God is good all the time" & "I'm praying for you". In reality, his god is looking at him & thinking, "No wonder Christians get such a bad wrap, you stupid fucktard. Don't bring my name into this!"




No comments:

Post a Comment