Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Thomas' Employee Party

Tonight I will see Thomas at a party he is throwing for his employees, me among them.  I already asked if I can go home with him, knowing the answer would be no.  He did not disappoint.  Thomas has a thing about showing any favoritism towards his employees, particularly in public.  Although we have been sex partners for 12 years, he does not show me any attention in public, not even a hug.  He would not want anyone to think we were leaving the party together.  Perhaps I can convince him to let me join him later.

Beyond that, when we are together in bed, we are awesome.  In fact, since the whole Max thing, he has been even more attentive to me.  I am not sure if the two are related or if he even knows that Max & I are no longer seeing each other.

I am not naive.  I know the parameters of our relationship & I am not interested in changing Thomas.  Fortunately, I have my primary live in boyfriend, James, who is absolutely wonderful.  Because he is so wonderful, he gives me the ability to look at other relationship I have with a discerning eye.  Sometimes it's good to compare.


No comments:

Post a Comment