Sunday, January 13, 2013

HUGE sigh of relief

The prison from which the inmate was sending inappropriate letters to my 16-year-old daughter, Virginia, called this morning.  My concern was that when they had the conversation with the inmate about sending the letters that he would find out that I ratted him out & do something to me & my family, since he has our home address.  I know that sounds a little over the top, but the inmate has killed at least one person & attempted to kill one other.  He is also in a notorious gang. Fortunately, the person who spoke to the inmate, simply said the letter was discovered before it left the prison & my name was not brought up.  I am breathing a HUGE sigh of relief.  Hopefully, I will not receive any more letters.  If so, I have been instructed to send them to the security team who has been working with me.


1 comment: