Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pimp Daddie Richard

Richard, my best friend & personal whore assistant, has become a pimp.  Well, at least he is well on his way.  Because of me, he has become very knowledgeable about the industry, although not quite an expert yet.

With my blessings, he went to chat with a doorman of two luxury hotels in the area, in order to get more information on how to supply whores to traveling businessmen.  The doorman explained that there is a huge need for them, because he is asked several times a night, during the busy season, for girls.  However, currently the only supply he was familiar with where the strippers in the area.  The bellman said he did not want those kind of "crack heads" in he hotels & preferred to find reputable, professional, attractive ladies to entertain the visitors.  Richard thought he could fill that need, using me to get started.

The upside to such a situation is the hourly rate would be higher than usual, for several reasons.  First, I would do full service, when I typically do not.  Also, I would go to their hotel room, rather than them coming to me.  Finally, because most of those visitors would not be industry savvy, they would not know that most reputable girls charge less.  I am thinking $400 an hour, when usually the rate would be $300, giving the bellman $50 for the networking.

For now, Richard needs to get a merchant account to process credit card transactions, since most businessmen would want to use a charge card for tax write off purposes.  Also, we need to wait until busy season, around April.  Finally, I need to loose more weight.  It's one thing to go on my awesome online reviews, but if I am seeing someone for the first time, without them having looked at my reviews, they need to say "Hot damn!", rather than "WTF?!"  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment