Friday, January 25, 2013

Thomas & the Beach

Thomas, my booty call of 11 years, has once again invited me to go to the beach.  In the past, I have not been able to, because he springs it on me all of a sudden & I already have plans.  Also, the beach that he chooses to visit is 8 hours away, by car.  So, to make it worth my while I have to be at the beach for at least 2 days.  In the past, that has not been achievable.

When I mentioned to him that it would help if he could make plans in advance, he seemed to dismiss me, going alone or with someone else.  However, yesterday he told me he would be going to the beach in about two weeks, although he did not know exactly when & he wanted me to go.  I have made it so anything happening in two weeks can be rescheduled.  That means only cock sucking for those two weeks, rather than manual labor.

I used to hold out that Thomas & I would one day have a romantic relationship.  However, I have learned over the last couple of years that is probably never going to happen.  So, when I am with him I only live in the moment & do not consider anything beyond that. But, I must admit that being alone with him for long periods of time makes me want that again & perhaps hope that's the reason he asked me to go to the beach.

I am not holding my breath.


1 comment: