Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Phone Sex

I have taken up phone sex, as an additional income source. I actually did it quite a bit, prior to the arrest. However, as a result of my income going towards my criminal defense attorney, I have taken it up full-time, during the off season of my manual labor job, which would be July through August & January through February.
 
I work on four different billing platforms, including NiteFlirt, TalkSugar, PhoneEncounters, & a dispatch service, which uses an 800 number. No, I am not going to tell you where you can find my character. That ruins the fantasy.

In the future, I will be sharing the zany world of phone sex, for example, the man who likes to masturbate with ham sandwiches. No, I never could figure that one out. Maybe he’s Jewish!

http://scanned.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/phone_sex.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment