Thursday, July 10, 2008

phone sex operator ~ professional dominatrix ~ whore ~ couples sex instructor ~ web designer ~ writer ~ empowered human being ~ happy spirit

Last night, I was invited out to dinner & drinks, by my dear friend, Richard.   As I recall, the last time I saw Richard in person was when he picked me up from jail. It’s amazing how such an event can bond two people in the oddest way.
 
He commented on how good I looked & how well my spirit seems to be thriving in the face of adversity. As things go, I was a bit sad for the two months after my arrest. However, I came to understand that without the arrest, I would not be able to move on with my life & truly come to terms with every facet of my world. Before, I had to hide one or the other. I was not a whole person to everyone I met, although they thought otherwise.
 
Now, I am proud to fully disclose to anyone who I am. Interestingly, it seems to endear people more to me. 
 
~ phone sex operator ~ professional dominatrix ~ whore ~ couples sex instructor ~ web designer ~ writer ~ empowered human being ~ happy spirit ~

I was also incredibly happy to hear that he is doing well too. When he worked with me, as my personal assistant, he commented on how much he really enjoyed what he did for me & would like to do more, but on a corporate level. I convinced him to start a corporate concierge service, guiding him along the way, as much as I could. I gave him information on web design, marketing, & a general business model. In 8 short months, he is so busy & so good; he had to hire an assistant to do computer related projects! I love when people are successful & I can in some small way enjoy it with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment