Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Candy Twizzler Noose

I have had a few people ask what happened to the original whore, whose arrest led to me. She immediately signed over her rights & answered all of the cop’s questions. So, they dropped her charges. Yes, that’s right. They dropped her charges. So much for asking for an attorney. The ironic thing is although she thought she was helping herself out, by speaking to the cops, she made herself look really bad.

No, I am not going to give you her new stage name. I have had too many internet cowboys who wanted to “get her back”. Listen folks, she is not worth it. Leave the wench alone.  Furthermore, in the end, I will be the one who makes this whole fiasco the opportunity of a lifetime, while she remains in the exact same place she was, when she prostituted herself.

Funny story: A friend of mine called her up, in order to pay her a visit. She remembered him & was so comfortable she started talking about me. She said I had left her hanging, when she was arrested, specifically because I did not call her after the arrest. I was sitting right next to him, when he was speaking to her & heard the whole thing. We also knew by that time, she was cozy with the cops. It sounds like in reality she was the one who tied the noose around my neck, rather than the reverse. Luckily, it was a candy Twizzler noose that breaks easily & tastes yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment