Saturday, December 8, 2012

Who is Going to be the Victim?

Max & I have been with each other frequently over the last week, without having penetration sex.  Penetration sex is my key boundary, when having a romantic relationship with someone, knowing that I become emotionally attached to partners, when I do.  We have done everything else.  :)

After an hour long blowjob, without using my hands, Max said "That by far is the best blow job of my life."  I don't think he had much choice, consider I am a professional sexworker who only does blowjobs.  Furthermore, he wants to gets his penis inside my vagina, so I doubt he would say "That's horrible".

For Max's part, he loves eating pussy.  I swear to god, I have never met a guy who could do that for 45 minutes, without his jaw falling off, or without my twat going numb.  He accomplished both.

So, that's our on going battle.  Who is going to be the victim, since each of us love performing oral so much?




No comments:

Post a Comment