Thursday, December 27, 2012

Union/ Whore Tour

After the release of the website, last month's organizing meeting was the largest we have had, with 20 people attending, including some employees who had been with the company more than 10 years!  So I am feeling positive about the whole organizing process.  We have another meeting in two weeks.  At this point, it looks like it will be even bigger.

James said I am doing such an excellent job that I should ask for a full time paid position from the international headquarters of the union & travel around the country, teaching others how to successfully organize with the use of the internet.  Of course after hearing that, my whore business sense kicked in & I thought I could couple the union travel with a whore tour.  Brilliant...

No comments:

Post a Comment