Friday, November 8, 2013

Naughty Twat Smell

I am going to share something embarrassing with you, as a lesson for other women.  For years, after reading "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Being a Cheapskate", I stopped wearing underwear.  The premise of the book is that they are unnecessary & cost money to purchase & wash.  So, for years I did not wear them.  Then, for years, my twat smelled.  The kind of smell that was evident, when I squatted, after being a wrench wench in the heat all day.  

I figured it was natural, with all that sweat going on down there.  Whenever I had sex, I always jumped into the bathtub, so it was not a big deal.  However, by the morning, my twat smelled again.  This went on for years, until I started dated another chick.  I noticed that her twat was wonderfully musty in the morning, without an offensive odor.

I decided it was time to do something, so I got some over the counter yeast infection stuff & stuffed it into my twat over night.  It fixed it immediately.  So, I returned to my regularly scheduled program of not wearing panties, not making the connection.

Guess what?  It came back.  So, last night I got more over the counter yeast infection stuff & stuffed it into my  twat for the second time. I also bought some fun underwear, with the Muppets & superheroes.

Hopefully, this will take care of things.  Otherwise, I am heading to the doctor & I hate doctor's rooting around in my twat!




No comments:

Post a Comment