Saturday, November 9, 2013

Good-bye, Thomas

I am not longer seeing my booty call, Thomas.  Unfortunately, I no longer have any respect for him, as a result of his dog, of all things.  One night a couple of months ago, I was visiting him overnight & I noticed that his dog was not making much noise.  When I asked about the dog, he replied that she was sick, not eating for several days at a time.  I then said I would be happy to take her to the veterinarian for him, if he did not have the time. When I returned the next week.  The dog was completely silent.  When I asked about her again, he said she had died earlier in the week.

I was stunned.  Because of his pride & his need for privacy, he had not taken the dog to the vet, nor had he asked me to help.  It was then, I realized we were not even friends.  I also realized that as a sex partner, he was lacking, particularity because it took me a two hour round trip to reach him.  He not worth the effort any longer.

The only awkward thing that will occur from time to to time is Thomas being my boss.  It doesn't happen often & when it does, it's not for a long period of time.  For my part, I have not mentioned my disdain for him.  He will not ask, because that would be something that would concern a friend, not a booty call.

No comments:

Post a Comment