Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Whores Amongst Us

The whores in my former life have been coming out of the woodwork in the past few days. Recently, I was at my grocery store shopping late at night, when low & behold, I turned around and there was  one, leaning over the hot dogs and discussing the price with her companion. I immediately left my cart and headed for the exit, wanting nothing to do with anyone still in the business.

You would have thought my arrest would have given her a clue about her future, considering she, with her full legal name, where mentioned in my arrest report. I do believe she is intelligent enough to survive outside of the sex industry. Perhaps not focused enough, but definitely intelligent enough.

In addition, James received an email from a group of whores announcing a play party. He giggled, when it occurred to him that they were the same whores who have been putting on the same play parties for years. I told him he should go and enjoy himself.

I always believe in signs from the universe. I am not sure what these signs mean. I want to stay as far away from that world as possible. Perhaps it's just a reminder than I need to take my pee test!

No comments:

Post a Comment