Sunday, April 5, 2009

We Three

As I have mentioned several times, I am polyamorous (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyamourous). I believe that I have the ability to fall in love with more than one person. I seem to prefer two partners, although currently I am happily involved with only one. The last time I had two partners was in the early summer of last year.

Happily, my boyfriend of 19-months, James, has found someone else to love in addition to me. I am very accepting & supported of his new relationship, although I am not involved with her or their romance. I have known her for about a year & long ago said that they would be involved emotionally with each other, long before James agreed.

I have found myself to be very protective of her, because she is young (in her early 20’s), inexperienced, attractive, kinky (pain slut & into bondage) & poly. In most realms of the universe, she would be a target for lascivious people. I am pleased that my partner can perhaps be a mentor to her, as well as a lover.

I & James are not sure where their romance will go. In reality, their age difference makes them on different life paths. James will not have children or get married. However, as a girl in her early twenties, chances are likely she will want to go down that path. For the time being, I am simply enjoying the new love & energy she is bringing to James’s life & secondarily to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment