Thursday, August 28, 2008

Potty On.

Today, I went to my probation intake. A probation intake is when a person is processed for probation. I had one of those surreal moments, when I had to give a pee test for drugs. I took a potty buddy with me, in order to prevent me from puncturing a vial of clean pee that could have been shoved up my twat. (That is something I have wanted to try for years!)

While on the potty, I mentioned that I had always had a difficult time peeing in front of people, even in a full SCUBA diving outfit, in the middle of the ocean. My potty buddy went on to say that she had hoped to go SCUBA diving too, although her first goal was to travel to the Caribbean. You know I just never thought I would have a conversation about Jamaica, while peeing in front of someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment